Print Coupons and Save ! Enjoy free printable grocery coupons,betty crocker food coupons, printable restaurant coupons,huggies diapers,baby,target grocery coupons ,printable retail store coupons and even free las vegas coupons..2014

longhorn steakhouse$4 Longhorn Steakhouse Coupon
Print coupon for a $4 discount with the purchase of two adult dinner entrees or receive $2 off each single adult dinner entree. See coupon for more details. ( New! September-7-2014 )

Longhorn Steakhouse Coupon - Free Appetizer ( Must Sign Up )
Simply join their longhorn club and receive a printable coupon for a free appetizer, valid at your local longhorn steakhouse restaurants.

Note : Coupon may take up to 14 days to arrive by email .. Go here for longhorn steakhouse restaurant locations to find the closest restaurant in your area.

Free Appetizer Or Dessert ( exp )
Print coupon and receive a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two adult dinner entrees at a participating Longhorn Steakhouse near you.  Must present coupon at time of purchase.

BOGO 50% Off Lunch ( exp )
Purchase one lunch combination and receive a 50% discount on a second one of equal or lesser value at a Longhorn Steakhouse near you. Dine-in only.  Monday-Friday 11am-4pm. See coupon for more details.


23 Comments

  Posted By : Anonymous CouponDAD

this is great!! I signed up last week and I just got a free app coupon via email, this is legit.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous heather

I have gotten two apps. & $ disc. by signing up with longhorn eclub! Thanks a bunch!!!

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

GREAT COUPON BUT, IT HAD EXPIRED 7 MOS. AGO

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Boca Sales Incentives

There was a $5.00 off $25 food purchase coupon in the last two SmartSource Inserts in the paper. Hopefully it will appear again. Coupon good through July 2, 2009.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

Got mine as soon as I joined...on my way to Longhorn NOW! Yummy!

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

Got my coupon within 2 minutes of signing up.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

trying to get a coupon but won't allow me to type my restaurant of choice which is required!

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

Tried to get a coupon. It didn't like my phone number or password. Tried several different times on several different days.
Maybe Longhorn out to check out it's site.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

The best coupon offer was $5 off order of $25 or more. Unfortunately, Longhorn has gotten "cheap" and do not offer this anymore.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

Must recommend Adriene Zuniga as a highly movated assistant manger. There was 9 of us for my wife's and my 75 birthday and for our 3rd. visit she made sure everything was perfect. Your very lucky to have such a devoted person working for you.I will and as will my friends keep going back to that Davie Resturant.Thank You Bill Fetters PS> The food was outragous.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

I got mines right away GREAT!

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

Got my coupon within minutes of signing up as well. Great site!!!!

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Leah Wassilchak

these are great! best website.. ever! :)

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

cant finish signup wont let me enter place i go

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

got my coupon w/in seconds of signing up

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

how do i go about signing up?

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Valerie of Florida

Free Appetizer Coupon worked great I only spend $2.00 in tip for the waiter because we had a party of eight the appitizer was Big so I skip the main course.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

I visit Bowling Green, Ky store and feel it is absolutely without a doubt the best. Unbelievable service, food and just all around good

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

signed up for coupon and immediately went to my email and was already in my inbox!

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

I printed the coupon today, 9-3-11 and the expiration date says 9-11-11.

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

I eat there twice a week when you eat there you will never go home hungry you will always be full

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

great food all the time and never let y ou down

 

  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

Site that wants my email and personal cell, sorry cancelled out. They sell this to everyone and his brother, and others want you to install an app! NOT

 

Post a Comment


      
Copyright 2006 All Rights Reserved. Coupons Home   



      
Copyright 2006 All Rights Reserved. Coupons Home