Airwick Coupons ( Scented Products )

airwick$1.50 Off Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit
Print a $1.50 coupon for air wick freshmatic starter kits.
( January-31-2015 )

$1.00 Off 1 Air Wick Candle
These air wick candles are availble only at walmart.
( March-31-2015 )

$1 Off Scented Oil & Freshmatic Refills
Airwick is giving $1 off coupons for their scented oil refills and frshmatic refills if your a member..

Get Member Exclusive Coupons For Airwick
Sign up to be a member of their fragrant home club for exclusive coupons from airwick.

You will also be the first to know about their special promotions and coupons for Airwick, Glade, Lysol, Jet Dry and Electrasol products when available...

$2 Off Air Wick's National Park Fall Collection Products
Print a $2 coupon after joinig their home club, sometimes they can email you other coupons for car freshners, automatic sprays, and air wick scented oil products.

Note : Try searching for airwick coupons here, depending on the month, you can print some great coupons.. Anna.

Expired Printable's

$2 Airwick Coupon
Click on the ad, fill out the form and get a $2 coupon for any 2 airwick products from the national fall collection.

$4 Off Airwick Scented Oil Products
Print a $4 coupon for any scented oil product or refill, valid at walmart, walgreens, cvs, publix, kroger and target.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:09 PM

    I am using IE 7 with Windows 7 and I cannot print the coupons so I emailed Airwick. If they aren't going to make the coupons available, then I'll buy someone else's products. It tells me I can't use whatever browser that I am NOT even using! I think the thing lost its mind! ALSO - thx for the tip to print out Walmart's coupon policy..our Walmart won't take printed coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    ANON-N-MS-March 31/2010. Walgreens has all their Air Wick Motions kits for 50% off. I racked up!! I was holding on to a four stack of coupons, ranging from $4 x8 off to $5x4 off. I bought 4 each of the Compact-$3.99, the Scented Oil-$3.99 and the Freshmatic $7.49. On the $3.99 ones they owed me .08c. I ended up paying $9.88 before taxes, paid $14.21 for all 12 items. You pay taxes on the higher amt. I saved $52 plus tax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:38 AM

    I saw someone say that walmart does not take printed coupons but they do. I have used them there for years and had an issue a couple months ago. I wrote the company which emailed me back the rules about internet coupons which I take with me just in case I get hassled. Haven't had an issue since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:34 AM

    the save $4 on AIR WICK Freshmatic Compact i-Motion Automatic Spray is only printing out $2, yet the coupon in the right hand corner says $4. It is only ringing up $2 too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:21 PM

    I used the $4.00 coupon at walgreens and the Imotion was free theirs is on sale for 3.99.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:39 PM

    ALL Walmarts take printed coupons it is in their coupon policy, you can find it at Walmart.com and search coupon policy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:56 AM

    I used the $4.00 coupon on the Air Wick freshmatic ultra at Family Dollar and bought the Freshmatic for a dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:09 AM

    i had a problem with walmart not wanting to match a competitors ad... i had the corporate policey for that and coupons which i whipped out... they took the printed coupons and matched the sales ads for the other 5 store ads i brought (which most had 10/$10 sales going on) bill was $290- paid $180 when all was done.... pays to bring printed back up... they werent happy but policy is policy and written by their bosses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:03 PM

    Walmart had these on clearance for $4.00 had two $4.00 coupons so got both for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Yes, wal mart does take printed coupons..I just used mine, it was $4.47, and I used a $4.00 coupon....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are you getting these air wick coupons because I am having a problem just finding them. Can anyone help me out with this problem I have msn you can contact me on there please help out thanks Justin.

    bigj6996@live.com or justinsewell on YIM

    ReplyDelete